Michelle Aniftos provides a range of consultancy and professional development services for parents and professionals, including supervision for provisional psychologists, registrars and psychology peers. Training and education packages can be modified for various contexts. Services can be provided for individuals, small groups and conference audiences. Projects may be developed to suit your specific needs so please contact Michelle to discuss your requirements.
Phone: +61 7 4638 8464
For any training or consultancy request, please submit an expression of interest and we will confirm availability ASAP.
Lecture & Workshop Topics
- Cognitive Assessment: WISC, WPPSI, WAIS administration
- Introduction to Neurofeedback for Mental Health
- Mental Health Skills Training for GPs & GP Registrars
- Private Practice Management for Psychologists
- The Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire: Screening mental health difficulties in children
- Mental Health Treatment Planning: assessment, formulation, referral and treatment
- Introduction to Specific Psychopathologies:
- > Anxiety Disorders
- > Depressive Disorders
- > Disorders Onset in Childhood
- > Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder