Michelle Aniftos provides a range of consultancy and professional development services for parents and professionals. Our training and education packages can be modified for various contexts. Services can be provided for individuals, small groups and conference audiences. Examples of services available are listed below. Projects can also be developed to suit your specific needs so please contact Michelle to discuss your requirements.
Phone: +61 7 4638 8464
For any training or consultancy request, please submit an expression of interest and we will confirm availability ASAP.
Lecture & Workshop Topics
- Cognitive Assessment: WISC-V administration & interpretation
- Next on 24/25 August in Toowoomba
- Introduction to Neurofeedback for Mental Health Professionals
- Mental Health Skills Training for GPs, GP Registrars & Psychologist (on demand, please request)
e.g. Referring for Psychological Services via MBS & Better Access
- Private Practice Management for Psychologists – (on demand, please request)
- The Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire: Screening mental health difficulties in children
- Mental Health Treatment Planning: assessment, formulation, referral and treatment
- Introduction to Specific Psychopathologies:
- > Anxiety Disorders
- > Depressive Disorders
- > Disorders Onset in Childhood
- > Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Brain, Mind and Consciousness: the Psychobiology of Neuromodulation
Annual conference and workshops of the Applied Neuroscience Society of Australasia,
16 – 20 August 2018, Brisbane. Click here for details .